Atari Portfolio Club (UK)
The Portfolio Club UK
is run by Paul Finch, they charge a small annual membership fee (currently 6.00GBP) and produce a
quarterly magazine called the Portfolio Times.
They have an extensive range of
products and a price list on their Web site.
Portfolio Club Deustchland[German]
PCD is the ultimate in Portfolio
clubs, they are well organised and have, what seems like, a bottomless pit of
knowledge and resourcefulness when it comes to the portfolio, their site is
well worth a visit.
Stefans ATARI Portfolio location[German And English]
Stefan is very involved in the Portfolio scene in Germany, if you have
a problem or question he can either answer it or put you in touch with
someone who can, I can recommend a visit to his site.
Klaus Peichls[German and English]
Klaus Peichls web page has software to download for the portfolio.
Gunnar Tholes[German and English]
There are a number of interesting downloads located on this page.
Lutz Hermanns[German and English]
Donwload page for GOFOLIO a small programming
Informatique M2000 Home Page[French]
Site that is only just starting up, has some images of the Portfolio.
Portfolio Home Page
Portfolio Language/1 Home Page
PL/1 is a very small and fast programming language for the PC/Portfolio, it has the following
- Cheap (donation of $10 is appreciated)
- Fast (about 10x faster than PBASIC)
- Small (less than 12 Kb) and small sized programs (mostly smaller than equivalent machine code)
- Dynamic memory and supporting functions
(including use of pointers and pointer arithmetic)
- String type and string manipulation functions
- Double precision floating point arithmetic
- File functions
- Graphics functions
(including CIRCLE command and scalable font)
- Structured programming (IF, WHILE, FOR, and PROC)
- Automatic indentation and line numbering
- Easy interfacing to machine code (INT and CALL)
- Works on all DOS compatible platforms
When run on a Portfolio the following applies:
- Fast screen refresh using direct hardware in/output
in graphics mode
- Support of TONE and DIAL commands (ignored when executed
on a standard PC)
- Support of PORT, BLINK, RATE and WAIT commands (ignored
when executed on a standard PC)
- In EDIT mode the build-in line editor of the Portfolio
is used (see your Portfolio manual for key-strokes)
Polish Atari Users Home Page[Polish]
A well designed site that is constantly
A small site, with software that has
been written by the site owner in Power Basic, worth a look.
Atari Portfolio Page[Polish and English]
Well designed site, contains software for
downloads, details for the Portfolio Joystick interfaces, FAQ and links page.
A Portfolio Users Page[Polish]
Contains links to other Portfolio Pages.